Mallard Fillmore: Now with 60% more victimized pre-emptive disclaimers!
They're going to launch homeboys into outer space
Then Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn resurrected Orville, who's been dead since 1995, into a creepy CGI monstrosity to hawk popcorn and awkwardly chat about them newfangled m-p-3 players. But the creepiest thing is the first-person "about Orville" page:
Hello, I'm Orville Redenbacher. You might remember me from the popcorn commercials of the 1970s, 1980s, and early 1990s. Well, it's been about 15 years, but now I'm back selling popcorn in some new and exciting TV commercials.
Yes it's been about 15 years SINCE YOU DIED
All these dead guys are kinda giving me the heebie-jeebies
what up doggie
kinda busy at the moment
im calling you from my new iphone, its pretty neat
the fuck is an iphone?
its the hot new cell phone from apple computer
its got internet connectivity ipod functionality and the screen doubles as george forman grill
hey that does sound kinda neat
gotta go, batteries dyin
- It's slightly better looking now
- Additions to the picture gallery including a rather creepy fan drawing of Marge, Lisa, and Maggie who have all become the same age for some reason
- A primer on forgotten characters from the first season with oh-so-hilarious commentary from yours truly
- Some pretty amazing fanart by internet stud BastardMonk
- Exclusive footage of the first trailer for the upcoming movie!!! Also a dumb counter I got from Google
- A search box in the weblinks that only searches Simpsons sites for those times when you really, really need to know which episode a particular quote came from
- A list of Simpsons-based political epithets that I am hoping will make its way to the punditoctacy and usurp phrases like "South Park Republican"
- Possibly the weirdest damn Simpsons-related news item ever
Everything's coming up Milhouse!