You know, as far as trailers for movies about talking animals go, the trailer for THE MARMADUKE MOVIE is miles above the trailer for Alvin & the Chipmunks where Alvin literally put poop in his mouth
Been thinking about making some big changes to rubbercat.net... like maybe moving the menubar on top of the page.... nah that's too crazy... or is it....
IN THE HOUSE
(drawn january 2007)
(cross-posted from IN THE NEWS)
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
IN THE NEWS, the news section of the beloved award-winning Simpson's fansite rubbercat.net/simpsons, is proud, albeit modestly, to announce its major refurbishment! In moving from Blogger to Movable Type, IN THE NEWS has been completely redone to look like a somewhat presentable website. Here a look at the changes:
- Small images have been added to most every post to make them look interesting, and a handful of youtubes have been embedded. I don't know why I was so averse to including pics & vids on this thing
- Individual post pages instead of awkward jump-to-an-entry monthly archives
- Archives are searchable! Now you can find out every time Utit Choomuang has been mentioned (zero so far)/
- Categories are now clickable! I could never figure out how to style tags with Blogger
- There are a handful of posts from the first few months that I deleted because they were just me quoting a bunch of paragraphs from utterly uninteresting articles without adding commentary or context or jokes, which made me feel really parasitic.
- More jokes added and old bad jokes have been tweaked to make them funny
- Fresher news on the rubbercat.net/simpsons home page since I don't have to do that manually now