Leno said he has watched other comedians at the correspondents' dinner -- he didn't offer names -- fall short of the mission. "I was watching, and they got no laughs, and they'd come back and go, 'Boy, we nailed him,'" he said. "No, you didn't. All you did was put down whoever the elected official was."Ladies and gentlemen, JAY LENO
Feels good to finally put Bill Clinton in a comic. When I was 7 or 8 I drew a cartoon of the Clintons meeting aliens outside the White House and my grandma liked it so much out she put it on her corkboard and I think it's still there
Vancouver Canucks, Montreal Canadiens... why does Canada have such lame team names?
Coming up next on ESPN: the Los Angeles Californians versus the Pittsburgh Americans
come on let me kill just one ruskie
NO! obama said not to
aw youre no fun
yeah well i'm the boss, applesauce
that means you gotta do whatever i say
how bout i give u a lil kiss
I want somebody to draw a realistic depiction of The Off-Beats!!!
I am willing to paypal up to 10 dollars american
- ART TV SHOWS has been updated with thirty-two additional puns, mostly thanks to an anonymous benefactor. I'm rather surprised that the tweets have already disappeared from Twitter's search archive, but luckily the Library of Congress is on the case
- TECHTHOUGHT: Why isn't Google being sued for stealing the name of Yahoo's Digg clone for their Twitter clone?
- KFC's practice of making new things to get negative publicity from comics and bloggers is an odd business plan, to say the least. Maybe the KFC people are all SECRET GENIUSES?
White man steals job from Mexican
The new treaty will shrink the limit of nuclear warheads to 1,550 per country over seven years. That still allows for mutual destruction several times over.
ahaha jesus christ
this is the point of no return for our society
- I saved some Twitter puns involving art and TV shows from falling down the memory hole! People keep sending me more so expect an update tomorrow maybe?
- I added captions to three of my YouTube videos (wonder years, jurassic bark and wtf msnbc) but I can't get them as precisely timed as I'd like with this "CaptionTube" thing so I'll probably re-do them some other time
- Speaking of captions, one of the coolest things I've ever seen on television was when the KTLA 5 Morning News anchors were asking the closed captioning woman questions and she'd answer via caption (after first transcribing their questions). DOES ANYONE ELSE IN THE INTERNET REMEMBER THIS? It was sometime in the mid-to-late 90s, if that helps narrow it down