THINGS I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF
- "I like my women like I like my coffee" jokes
- The phrase "quit clownin' around"
- When someone says "I'm thinking" or "I just had a thought" and someone else says "Well, that's a first!"
- Using asterisks in swear words that aren't really swear words (i.e. "what the h*ck???")
- Gender-neutral pronouns
- Diet Sierra Mist as a punchline (Sidenote: Mountain Dew as a signifier of nerdiness has become cliché. So don't do it!!)
- Intentional subtle grammatical errors, like using "a" when you're supposed to use "an"
- Stupid abbreviations like "'za" or "PoMo"
THE THIRD-WORST TV SHOW I CAN IMAGINE
Join comedy all-stars Jeff Dunham, Kat Williams and Andy Dick as they sit down to watch YouTube videos and then make comments about them
THE SECOND-WORST TV SHOW I CAN IMAGINE
Nancy Grace, Jane Valez-Mitchell, Tucker Carlson, and Andrew Breitbart have a roundtable yellfest about the issues of the day
THE WORST TV SHOW I CAN IMAGINE
Join Sarah Palin and Kendra Wilkerson as they keep up with The Kardashians in the Big Brother house overlooking the Jersey Shore, hosted by Jay Leno
you know what facebook needs? more people talking about their babies