THINGS I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF
- "I like my women like I like my coffee" jokes
- The phrase "quit clownin' around"
- When someone says "I'm thinking" or "I just had a thought" and someone else says "Well, that's a first!"
- Using asterisks in swear words that aren't really swear words (i.e. "what the h*ck???")
- Gender-neutral pronouns
- Diet Sierra Mist as a punchline (Sidenote: Mountain Dew as a signifier of nerdiness has become cliché. So don't do it!!)
- Intentional subtle grammatical errors, like using "a" when you're supposed to use "an"
- Stupid abbreviations like "'za" or "PoMo"