List of Editorials in Today's Washington Post
- A symbol, if not a turning point - "For the past few weeks, people have been looking back over the 50 years since the great March on Washington and pondering how much or little has been done to realize the vision set forth at the Lincoln Memorial that day by Martin Luther King Jr."
- The march's forgotten goal - "Of all the commemorations of the March on Washington, the one that will best capture its sprit isn't really a commemoration at all."
- My father's dream is still unrealized - "The massive turnout at Saturday's march and rally at the Lincoln Memorial, commemorating the 1963 March on Washington and the wonderful spirit of all the participants, was a powerful testament to the enduring dream that my father, Martin Luther King Jr., shared with our nation and the world half a century ago."
- The power of soul force to change the world - "The fearless gathered around midnight at Mount Olive Baptist Church in Hartford, Conn., to attend a prayer service before the long ride on charted buses to participate in the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom."
- A twerk too far - "If opinions differ on Miley Cyrus's raunchy performance during MTV's Video Music Awards, on one thing we can all agree: Miley loves her tongue."