OFFICIAL CATCHPHRASE LIST FOR MONTH OF APRIL 21 to MAY 21, 2004.
The following catchphrases have been approved for my usage for the month from April 21 to May 21, 2004.
- “gliff” and all variants thereof (i.e. mothergliffer, gliff you!, gliffhole, gliff-head, et. al)
- Quite the lol!
- This really burns my cannoli!
- CROSSFIRE (You’ll get caught up in it!)
- We eat what we like and it doesn’t have to taste like apples
- Here are some Early “Hog and Dog” Sketches from before they became the beloved icons they are now
- Here is a relatively somber comic strip from the last issue of “From Here To Insanity” entitled “I, Penguin.”
- This is a page all about the beloved background “Simpsons” character I affectionately refer to as The Girl With Green Glasses Who Usually Sits Behind Bart I did for Simpsons site Go Simpsonic!
hey i think they forgot about the whole “trying to kill each other” thing from back in the 40’s
HAPPY APRIL FOOL’S DAY!!!!