I was reading this article about TV shows becoming movies and I thought this quote was funny
“I know they’re planning on a ‘Simpsons’ movie, but it really would have been better with the ‘Simpsons’ of 1998, when they had all the good writers and the shows were really funny,” Yunker said.
Yeah who could forget such classics as “All Singing, All Dancing” and “When You Dish Upon A Star”?
- First things first: the From Here to Insanity section has a totally radical new design and I changed the pages around a little.
- However, it’s currently two issues behind. I’ll get around to scanning them someday.
- There is a new section in there called News on the March (currently featuring dated articles from April 2005) because nobody has ever made a parody news site in the history of the Internet before
- New Anthropomorphic Republican Talking Duck
- All Simpsons episodes fit into one or more of the following thirty-six categories.
- I really enjoyed your site.
- huh? says that June is Garage Door Safety Month. Please, people, remember to make sure there is nothing under the garage door before you close it. A quick 3-second check each time can save untold amounts of lives.
I was going to make a website called mysteak.com where people post pictures of their steaks and talk about which steak sauce is best and the proper way to eat a steak but the domain is taken oh well
B: update rubbercat you bum
A: i just did you nerdilinger
B: skew your personal time for my own entertainment3
B: an update about not updating, great
A: shut up
I haven’t been updating this site because I have been busily trying to finish the next issue of my magazine. In compensation, here is a sneak preview: