- Technical Difficulties If you have rubbercat.net on Google or whatever (like so), you might have noticed that post links do not work. This is because Blogger is a piece of shit.
- Cowabunga The rubbercat.net/simpsons makeover is about 95% done. Among the changes: a new support button page, and a redesigned movie page with exclusive reviews readers sent in from the Portland test screening. Ain’t it cool?
- Livestock and Barrel Following the proud rubbercat.net tradition of bizarre fansites for things that shouldn’t have fansites, here is a hate site dedicated to Something Awful writer Josh “Livestock” Boruff that I had put up for April Fool’s Day. It is the alternate universe version of The Moof Page.
Another writer told me to take his name off an obviously fake quote attributed to him. Try to guess who it was.
- Spam For some reason the “from” line in junk e-mails feature crazy-ass names that are almost as dadaistic as the messages themselves. Here is a list of some of the better ones.
- stripcreator blogging, indie rock
- Cranky Codger If the main character in Bulworth came to life and was running in the 2008 election, he would be Mike Gravel.