- Technical Difficulties If you have rubbercat.net on Google or whatever (like so), you might have noticed that post links do not work. This is because Blogger is a piece of shit.
- Cowabunga The rubbercat.net/simpsons makeover is about 95% done. Among the changes: a new support button page, and a redesigned movie page with exclusive reviews readers sent in from the Portland test screening. Ain’t it cool?
- Livestock and Barrel Following the proud rubbercat.net tradition of bizarre fansites for things that shouldn’t have fansites, here is a hate site dedicated to Something Awful writer Josh “Livestock” Boruff that I had put up for April Fool’s Day. It is the alternate universe version of The Moof Page.
Another writer told me to take his name off an obviously fake quote attributed to him. Try to guess who it was.
- Spam For some reason the “from” line in junk e-mails feature crazy-ass names that are almost as dadaistic as the messages themselves. Here is a list of some of the better ones.
- stripcreator blogging, indie rock
- Cranky Codger If the main character in Bulworth came to life and was running in the 2008 election, he would be Mike Gravel.
I’m applying to become head of the Robert Smith Museum
The cure-ator, if you will
JOKES THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MARGINALLY FUNNY HAD I COME UP WITH THEM A MONTH AGO
- 300 Has More Gore Than An Inconvenient Truth!
Mallard Fillmore Watch
I think I’m losing it, because this Mallard Fillmore strip actually made me laugh unironically!
so it goes
I found a few Hog and Dog “scripts” that I wrote down last year and then promptly lost. Some of them are too dated to do now, so here they are…
Hog: The new James Bond movie features a new actor in the lead role!
Dog: I hope it’s Philip Seymour Hoffman
Dog: That guy is so dreamy
H: The pundits have dubbed the Google-YouTube merger “GooTube!”
D: I stepped in a GooTube once!
D: Afterward I told my daughter to stop leaving those canisters of Gak lying around!
H: Oh ho ho!