Things I Watched On Television
- A cartoon show about a kid who turns into a dragon wherein a German teacher told him he’s “up schnitzel creek without a paddle;” later, a reference was made to “rolling blackouts.”
- About a million commercials for the iPhone
- THERE IS LITERALLY A SHOW ON C-SPAN CONSISTING OF A GUY READING THE NEWSPAPER.
- Geraldo Rivera and other people on “Fox & Friends” joking about their gay hairstylists.
- A weird hip-hop themed ad for foxnews.com which seems at odds with their target demographic
- The Lebanese version of Michelle Malkin
- House Party 4, which you don’t need to have seen the previous three House Partys in order to follow.
- Some wrestler who knew Chris Benoit repeatedly asking Steve Austin’s ex-wife why she didn’t come out publicly about the spousal abuse she’d endured five years ago
- Sean Hannity citing a “Wikipedia report”
- Lil’ Bush, which is the absolute worst show that has ever been aired on television
Hey if you like web 2.0 shit then I urge you to look at this newly redesigned page that I threw a bunch of web 2.0 junk on. I still have some leftover web 1.0 junk if you want to buy some
Tags: last.fm, del.icio.us, meta, web 2.0, rubbercat, rubbercat.net, reddit, google, google reader, rss, atom feeds, youtube, twitter, junk, website, internet, world wide web, user generated content, moving backgrounds, html, widgets, gadgets, doodads, music, reading, bookmarks, links, tags
Comments: 0 Trackbacks: 0
jack bauer has gone rogue
dont worry im coming to save you derek
my name is josh
You would think that after the unfortunate ad campaign in which a young man says “I’d hit it” in response to a double cheeseburger, McDonald’s would get a better marketing team but noooo….
Fun Facts Gleamed From Wikipedia
Grimace is a fantasy character, and not intended to be anything specific. However, ever since the character’s introduction there has been much speculation (though much of it tongue-in-cheek) about his appearance. Because the majority of McDonald’s characters more or less directly represent a food product sold at the restaurants (e.g., Mayor McCheese, The Fry Kids, McNugget Buddies, etc.) many have naturally tried to guess as to what, if any, food product Grimace is supposed to represent. It is often suggested that he represents the contents of a milkshake. Grimace’s “official” role, according to McDonald’s, continues to be representative of the chain’s milkshakes. However, he does this out of love for the taste, and not because he is in any way a shake-based creature himself.
Above: A look at the upcoming Simpsons attraction at Universal Studios.
For some reason, rubbercat.net/simpsons is a nominee in several categories over in Simpsons Zip Choice 07, an award thingy being run by Mal Jovian’s Simpsons Zip to “honor those webmasters who have accomplished above and beyond in their pages.” The categories are Choice Website, Choice Section (for some reason Mal likes 36 Types of Episodes, which isn’t really funny in any way) and Choice Support.
rubbercat.net/simpsons is pretty much the joke candidate here. Just like Ron Paul.
Fun Facts Gleamed From Wikipedia
From Bad Boys II:
- The rat sex scene was supposed to be off-screen but one of the animators made it from boredom and it ended up being in the film. Rats do not mate like humans at all.