HEALTHCARE REFORM?!? NOT IN MY AMERICA
MORE SITE UPDATES
- LINKS – I weeded out all the links I don’t visit anymore and added new ones
- AUDIO/VIDEO – Re-designed; I thought the last.fm widget was broken because it says “undefined” so I was going to replace it with a thing from playlist.com but it still works I guess so it got a last-minute reprieve. Anyway it plays songs that have been played by other people on last.fm who have similar tastes to me (I think?) and it’s pretty much just there to enhance your RUBBERCAT.NET EXPERIENCE™
If you’ve never stopped by the catbox to leave a message, you should consider doing so cuz I just fiddled with it a little bit to make it look better~~
Traveling across the country, stopping at Motels 6, purchasing their wi-fi and vandalizing Wikipedia
You will never catch me
Man I am having a love affair with the latimes.com re-design!!! It actually looks like a respectable newspaper site now!!! The horrible, tacky blue-and-beige trainwreck it used to be just got its ass thrown to the curb!!! It’s all business now, just straight-up black-and-white with a little bit of red!! The serif font screams authority, none of that wussy Arial shit anymore! It’s practically yelling, “Yo bitch, this ain’t no blog! This is THE NEWS!” And the favicon! And the ink splatter on the bottom right! I’ve probably read like a hundred articles today just because of the new look! Move the fuck over, other news websites!!!
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE WORLD OF HOLLYWOOD!!!
***ITEM!!!*** Crash writer-director Paul Haggis has purchased the TV movie rights to Professor Henry Louis Gate’s arrest!!!
is the title of the stonerporno im co-directing and script supervising here’s a sneak peek preview:
I have a competition in me. I want no one else to smoke weed.
*starts fucking a girl*
About a week ago I was searching for something on Yahoo! and noticed that the search results page had a new design. A quick Twitter search revealed that nobody else could see it which means that they are bucket testing the new design. I did a couple variations on “Barak Nobama NO SOCIALEST birth certificate Mombassa git r done” before settling on “Barack Obama death certificate” as a semi-inappropriate search query and uploaded it to Flickr. Later that day it ended up on big-time search engine website Search Engine Land with a little write-up about it, which was linked to by a number of people on Twitter, technews.am [?], Marketing Pilgrim and USA Today. Did nobody notice the implications of “Barack Obama death certificate” or the word “negroe” over on the left???
well actually it never went anywhere!!! but there are some BIG CHANGES</b> afoot at my bigtime simpson’s site rubbercat.net/simpsons!!!
- the index be lookin good!!
- POLITiCAL LABELS Now w/ Sarah Palin zinger!!!
- ABOUT THE SITE more self-referenceial!
- CAST ‘N’ CREW peep a new pic of conan obrien!
- THE SIMPSON”S MOVIE it look better now plus a poll!
- 36 TYPES OF SIMPSONS EPISODE – now season 20 compliant
- REVIEW’S review of bart the fink audiocommentary added!! with footnotes!!
- AUDIO – i got rid of all the sounds except two and added a bunch of simpsons wav files incl. spiderpig song!!
QUOTE’S a new page with all your favourite simpson’s quotes!!!
VIDEO the best simpsons’ video’s from around the w.w.web!!
THE SIMPSONS RIDE info + pics + EXCLUSIVE ON-RIDE VIDEO of the simpsons ride at knotts berry farm!!!
EPISODE GUIDE no need to buy a new complete guide book when youve got this episode guide courtesty me!!! still under construction!!!
EVERYTHING”S COMING UP RUBBERCAT.NET/SIMPSONS you visit now